Download Press Release Here>>
East Coast Comicon will be held on April 16 & 17, 2016.
Press interested in covering East Coast Comicon 2016 event should consider the following:
- Press credentials are for professional reporters and media outlets that accompany a significant national, local, or genre specific exposure
- Your application will be reviewed, and it is likely you will be contacted to discuss the nature of your coverage
- Provide coverage if you have previously covered a East Coast Comicon.
- Web sites must be previously established and updated regularly with original and current news
Press credentials will not be approved if you are:
- Convention photographers not associated with a media outlet
- Bloggers and/or Podcasters with limited distribution
- Freelance writers from unqualified media outlets
East Coast Comicon is a convention for fans, by fans. We welcome the media to be a part of our conventions, but we are not a media convention. Our East Coast Comicon Media Relations are here to help facilitate coverage for your outlet, but our policies are to ensure that our guests have the best interactions possible with the fans.